Try adding these foods to your diet.
Make sure you drink lots of water and choose a few daily.
1. Alaskan Salmon (wild is best)
2. Fresh whole fruits, vegetables
3. Bright multi-coloured vegetables
4. Green tea
5. Olive oil
6. Lean poultry
7. Nuts, legumes and seeds
8. Dark green leafy vegetables
9. Old fashioned oatmeal
10. Spices, especially Turmeric and Ginger
Next time your joints give you problems, consider making a few healthy changes to your diet instead of reaching for pain killers and heat rubs.
Eat Better, Feel Better